When I started The 11th Fret, the space I allotted myself to film YouTube episodes wasn’t intended for such. The camera was practically up my nose the entire time.
It became time to rethink things, while making sacrifices to achieve my goals. My wife made the suggestion to tweak thinks around an it, and I arrived to a different idea that would require a massive overhaul. It was at that point I figured better now than later. So off came all the guitars and wall hooks. Lights, signs, you name it – all down.
Now it’s nearly done. Almost everything is back in their new place, ready for the next shoot. I’m just not looking forward to putting all the empty cases back where I usually stash them.
After all the tweaks and adjustments have been made, I look forward to seeing everyone again back over on YouTube.